Affiliate (Partner) Program Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last updated March 30, 2021
Please note the following terms and conditions for participating in The Relationship School’s Affiliate partner program.
- You will not be paid commission for purchasing something yourself. Self-referrals are not commissionable.
- You will be banned if you abuse or try to game the system.
- All customers must use affiliate links in order for the affiliate to receive a commission. Please read instructions thoroughly before promoting the product/course or reach out to us at [email protected] for more instructions if you need clarification. There will be no special situations if a customer you sent us used the wrong link to sign up.
- As an affiliate, you pledge not to use affiliate links on search engines, branded advertising, or paid social media advertising. This would compete with The Relationship School’s advertising, create more competition for keywords, and cause confusion with the customer.
- Affiliates will not act as employees of The Relationship School
- The Relationship School reserves the right to change prices of any products / programs without notifying affiliates. The most current cost of each program will be up to date on the affiliate links.
- The Relationship School reserves the right to change Terms of Service for the affiliate program at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Commission will be paid no earlier than 60 days after customer purchase date and no later than 120 days. The affiliate commissions will be in the amounts that follow:
- 40% for all Digital Products – these products cost up to $647
- 15% for DPIR – the customer usually pays between $2,500-$6,000 for this item
- 6% for RCT – the customer usually pays between $10,000-$13,000 for this item