with Daxe Schröter and Jayson Gaddis
During this live webclass, you’ll learn…
- How to meet conflict with confidence
- A trial-tested way to get out of the resentment spiral
- The gear to avoid the long-term cost of festering resentments
- A bulletproof way to listen so they finally feel understood.
- How to quickly repair trust and security in your partnership, even after a big fight or challenge.
- How doing conflict differently can turn a stale partnership around (personal story with a fulfilling ending)
Don’t miss this training!
Free Live Webclass: How to get your Emotionally Unavaible Partner to finally COMMIT (or re-commit) to You and The Relationship (without fights, drama or ultimatums)
Date: Wednesday, September 12th
Time: 06:00 Am Mountain (08:00 Am Eastern, 05:00 Am Pacific)
Duration: About an hour (maybe more, depends on your questions!)
Location: Online, Live Webclass
“I believe that the world will be a better place if we just knew how to effectively work out our differences.”
Jayson Gaddis, relationship student & teacher, is on a mission to teach people the one class they didn’t get in school – ”How to do Romantic Relationships.”
Dagmar (Daxe) Schröter, relationship student & teacher, is dedicated to helping people reconnect with their deepest longing and loving life and each other from there.