I first got introduced to Ken Wilber when I was in grad school. The guy’s mind is insanely brilliant. He takes a lot of maps of human development and consciousness and weaves them together in what he calls integral theory.
My guest on this week’s podcast is Keith Witt. He’s worked with Ken for years.
We dig into Relationships of course, but from an integral lens. I ask him about the common relationship dynamic where one person claims they are more “developed” than the other. What do we do?
Interesting answers to come.
Check it out.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- 4:35: Introduction Keith Witt
- 11:20: What is “Integral”
- 14:00 Looking at relationships in an Integral way
- 18:20 The importance of lines of development for relationships
- 29:30 How the adaptive unconscious interferes with your personal growth
- 37:20 How people can learn to be self-aware and evolve
- 45:10 Lines of development that can help you on long-term relationship