Wondering HOW The Relationship School® changes lives? If it’s really worth it? Curious why more and more people are saying it’s life changing and the best thing they’ve ever done? In this episode, we hear the honest stories of four Relationship School® students, each living different lives with unique challenges.
Happy New Year! In this special episode, Jayson shares his candid thoughts on what worked for the Smart Couple Podcast last year, what did not and the changes planned for 2018. We also get Jayson’s top ten episodes list from 2017.
What are the success rates of millennials in marriage? These two are high school sweethearts on their way to marriage. Find out what they are doing well that gives them confidence going into marriage.
This smart couple got through one of the greatest relationship challenges: cheating. They committed to changing and bettering themselves and it worked! Listen in to their super vulnerable story around sexuality, shame, and love.
Are you aware that the self-regulation model that spirituality promotes could be negatively impacting your partnership? Ellen and Jayson share their own journey with spirituality and how it helped, and hurt, their relationship.
John Gray, author of Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus, says that as gender roles change, so are our hormones, making many relationships…complicated.
As I found out in this episode, John Gray is willing to stir up controversy to prove traditional gender roles and behavior shouldn’t be abandoned completely if we want to be physically healthy and happy in our relationships.
Change your relationship and/or your perspective in just a few minutes of reading a day. You’ll learn radically simple ways to avoid pointless fights, have better sex, and build an indestructible partnership.
Having repeating painful patterns in your partnership? It could be old lingering trauma getting in the way. Here are some tips on how to begin the healing process.
Struggling to assume the “parent role”? Wondering why ALWAYS putting your family first isn’t working? According to this smart couple, focusing on self-care and self-improvement is key to finding your family relationship ease.
Why do so many men use porn? I think it’s obvious that porn can ruin your relationship, but what’s not so obvious is why so many men use porn. What is going on inside the male brain. I have my own theories but I wanted to hear from THE porn expert on this…
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71