If you want more space while your partner wants more connection, no need to frustrate anymore. Just relax and know this dynamic is very normal. Here are a few things you can to do today to move toward both parties getting what they want.
What is going on with a partner who distances and how do you deal it? In the first of our 2- part series, Ellen and I help the pursuers (connectors) understand and deal with your distancing partner. In part 2, we’ll help the distancer deal with their “needy” or connection-focused partner.
Relationship pain can be your friend or foe. The choice is up to you.
In this episode, I share my personal drama with the grass is greener syndrome, what it’s really about, and how to get through it.
Our relationships trigger the deepest of human emotions and experiences. In this episode, I answer some fun, very painful, and challenging questions from you the listener.
It is possible to rewire your brain in relationships and build inner strength. Not doing so leads to more and more stress and dysfunction over time. Check out Rick Hanson as he helps us understand the brain and relationships.
Listen to some semi-hate mail from a listener and find out the difference between me asking someone to take responsibility vs me blaming someone and making it their fault.
Two podcast listeners share how the podcast has impacted them in their marriage and as a blended family. They also get some laser coaching on their infidelity and trust issues.
Learn 3 ways to track and parent your partner and why that is so good for your nervous system, your partner’s health and well-being, and the relationship. It has to do with adult attachment.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71