One of the most fundamental skills we need to navigate life’s challenges is not formally taught to us. We learn through the school of hard knocks and most of us get some pretty big scars.
Do you really have to parent your partner? And, how is co-dependency different than secure functioning? Get ready for a serious education on being “wired” to your partner and how that can hurt or help you in your long-term relationships
Does having children ruin your marriage? The stats are against most of you who get married and choose children. But why is this, and what can you and your spouse do about it? Find out…
Do you have any friends in your life that lovingly challenge you? If not, you’re missing out on big growth that could help your primary partnership.
My wife Ellen joins me as we discuss what had us fully choose each other and what I did to overcome my grass is greener mentality. You’ll also want to hear what she did to not tolerate my BS anymore.
Do you make your partner wrong and want them to live according to your values and priorities? If so, you’ll want to listen to this short podcast episode on what to do about it.
So many men have relationship issues. In this episode, we explore why and 3 steps you can do right now to transform your relationships.
In this vulnerable and edgy episode I talk with Layla Martin, a zany, and wise, sex teacher who will remind you of your brilliance in the bedroom. This one is good for couples who want to deepen their sex life and get over any fear or resistance to going there.
It’s pretty normal to want an easeful, peaceful partnership where we all just get along. However, if you truly want to get to peace, you must do this one thing
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173