Listen to some semi-hate mail from a listener and find out the difference between me asking someone to take responsibility vs me blaming someone and making it their fault.
Two podcast listeners share how the podcast has impacted them in their marriage and as a blended family. They also get some laser coaching on their infidelity and trust issues.
Learn 3 ways to track and parent your partner and why that is so good for your nervous system, your partner’s health and well-being, and the relationship. It has to do with adult attachment.
Few of us understand the cost of unmitigated stress in our primary relationships and how damaging this can be to us. In this episode, legendary medical doctor and psycho-phisio-spiritual trail blazer Gabor Mate brings some very grounded, practical examples of how relationship stress can impact our lives and what to do about it.
Fighting, arguing, and disagreeing are essential in a relationship, But it’s critical to know how. Here’s a short episode to help you understand how to calm down fast so you don’t do or say something you’ll later regret.
From daily porn use, talking to x-partners, to calming down when super triggered, in this episode we cover a lot of ground thanks to questions from listeners like you. Listen closely as I get right to the point.
Here I interview one of my main mentors and the Yoda of Personal and Professional Development, Dr. John Demartini. We talk about values, stress, the body, sexual polarity, and quantum entanglement all in the context of intimate relationships.
There are two kinds of expectations in a long-term relationship. Knowing the difference can help you sink or swim.
Ever been around someone that says I’m sorry too much? Well, you might be one of them. Check this out as I teach you another way to mend a relationship challenge.
Relationships get hard. But how do you know when hard is too freakin’ hard? In this episode, my wife and I explore a very common complaint about long-term relationships, especially after the initial honeymoon phase wears off.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71