There are two kinds of expectations in a long-term relationship. Knowing the difference can help you sink or swim.
Ever been around someone that says I’m sorry too much? Well, you might be one of them. Check this out as I teach you another way to mend a relationship challenge.
Relationships get hard. But how do you know when hard is too freakin’ hard? In this episode, my wife and I explore a very common complaint about long-term relationships, especially after the initial honeymoon phase wears off.
How to deal with value differences? How do we deal with the seeming contradiction of taking 100% responsibility and then leaving the relationship? How to keep childhood issues from breaking up your relationship? And many more questions in this episode
One of the most fundamental skills we need to navigate life’s challenges is not formally taught to us. We learn through the school of hard knocks and most of us get some pretty big scars.
Do you really have to parent your partner? And, how is co-dependency different than secure functioning? Get ready for a serious education on being “wired” to your partner and how that can hurt or help you in your long-term relationships
Does having children ruin your marriage? The stats are against most of you who get married and choose children. But why is this, and what can you and your spouse do about it? Find out…
Do you have any friends in your life that lovingly challenge you? If not, you’re missing out on big growth that could help your primary partnership.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191