Relationship pain can be your friend or foe. The choice is up to you.
In this episode, I share my personal drama with the grass is greener syndrome, what it’s really about, and how to get through it.
Our relationships trigger the deepest of human emotions and experiences. In this episode, I answer some fun, very painful, and challenging questions from you the listener.
It is possible to rewire your brain in relationships and build inner strength. Not doing so leads to more and more stress and dysfunction over time. Check out Rick Hanson as he helps us understand the brain and relationships.
Listen to some semi-hate mail from a listener and find out the difference between me asking someone to take responsibility vs me blaming someone and making it their fault.
Two podcast listeners share how the podcast has impacted them in their marriage and as a blended family. They also get some laser coaching on their infidelity and trust issues.
Learn 3 ways to track and parent your partner and why that is so good for your nervous system, your partner’s health and well-being, and the relationship. It has to do with adult attachment.
Few of us understand the cost of unmitigated stress in our primary relationships and how damaging this can be to us. In this episode, legendary medical doctor and psycho-phisio-spiritual trail blazer Gabor Mate brings some very grounded, practical examples of how relationship stress can impact our lives and what to do about it.
Fighting, arguing, and disagreeing are essential in a relationship, But it’s critical to know how. Here’s a short episode to help you understand how to calm down fast so you don’t do or say something you’ll later regret.
From daily porn use, talking to x-partners, to calming down when super triggered, in this episode we cover a lot of ground thanks to questions from listeners like you. Listen closely as I get right to the point.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71