A Couple’s Vulnerable Story of Falling Apart & Getting Stronger Together with Tripp & Alyson – SC 80
These two really brought it! Wow, you’ve gotta check out this couple’s vulnerable story of falling apart & getting stronger together. What happened after they had a baby? Oh boy…
I spent many years blaming my family for the reason I had a bad time during the holidays. Then I got my shit together and learned how to be with myself and them. Here are a few tips to help you reduce the stress and drama this holiday season.
Embodied Men’s teacher John Wineland shares how having powerful male friendships can deepen and strengthen your relationships with women and help you get out of the passenger seat in your relationship (and life).
In this episode, personality hackers and smart couple Joel and Antonia share their personal experiences of working through differences by understanding their partner’s personality type.
Soulshaping mentor Jeff Brown offers his take on the intersection between relationships and spirituality and why so many “spiritual” people miss the mark when it comes to this conversation. Jeff brings his wordsmithing magic to a wonderful interview that will challenge and inspire you.
Ever been with a “talker?” And do you notice how you check out, get annoyed, or act polite and hold your breath until they finish? Well, that person is holding you “captive” as their audience and it’s time you do something about it.
Long-term relationships are fertile ground for disconnection. The longer you go feeling disconnected, the more you get used to it. Don’t fall prey to this type of complacency and see if you can gain more awareness here and learn how to reconnect. This episode will show you how.
Sometimes, men need a little permission or a nudge to open up and talk about what’s really going on. In this episode we talk about men, what our problem is and what we can do about it.
If you want more space while your partner wants more connection, no need to frustrate anymore. Just relax and know this dynamic is very normal. Here are a few things you can to do today to move toward both parties getting what they want.
What is going on with a partner who distances and how do you deal it? In the first of our 2- part series, Ellen and I help the pursuers (connectors) understand and deal with your distancing partner. In part 2, we’ll help the distancer deal with their “needy” or connection-focused partner.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71