Weddings include a lot of really great traditions. But those old school ‘in sickness and in health’ vows suck. Find out how to do vows the right way.
You’ve submitted questions. Jayson’s got answers! This Ask Me Anything episode addresses feelings of inadequacy and mismatched sex drives.
Have a partner, friend or family member with an addiction? Feeling discouraged about their ability to change? Well, often times at the core of addiction … is a relationship problem.
Society often glorifies the caretaker to a saint-like status. But, it’s important to know when caretaking reaches the point of actually being more harmful than helpful.
Do you feel safe and secure? Seen and understood? Supported and loved? On a daily basis? Are you spending a fortune cleaning up after your failed relationships? In this episode, Jayson answers your questions about DPIR® and breaks down why the course is so worth it.
According to professor and therapist Dr. Alexandra Solomon, engaging your partner in conversation about their past experiences is one of the best things you can do to keep your relationship sexy and exciting. Listen in to find out why!
You know those couples where the woman handles almost everything and the man, well … kind of kicks back and acts like a teenager? That’s the mother-son dynamic and in this episode, you’ll learn how to escape that relationship trap and figure out why it happens in the first place.
As grand prize winners of a recent Smart Couple podcast contest, Heather and Thomas got to sit down for a free session with Jayson. In this emotional and inspiring interview, Jayson helps Heather and Thomas dig into their past to find answers they’ve been seeking for years.
A lot of things you take personally in relationship have very little to do with your partner. Those issues are really the result of YOUR past, YOUR triggers and YOUR perspective…So says long-time Boulder, Colorado therapist & expert in the field of Child and Adult Attachment Theory and Models, Dr. Diane Poole Heller.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191