If your partner feels like a ‘ball and chain’, you’re doing something wrong. You can feel free to totally be yourself AND have an intimate partnership.
In this final installment of a three-part series on conflict, learn four things you can do post-conflict to repair the relationship as quickly as possible.
In part two of this three-part series on conflict, Jayson breaks down the two skills you need when you’re in the heat of it and explains the different types of fights.
Few things can rip a partnership or friendship apart like conflict. In part one of this three-part series on conflict, Jayson proposes ten pre-conflict agreements to transform conflict from a threatening experience into a growth opportunity.
Weddings include a lot of really great traditions. But those old school ‘in sickness and in health’ vows suck. Find out how to do vows the right way.
You’ve submitted questions. Jayson’s got answers! This Ask Me Anything episode addresses feelings of inadequacy and mismatched sex drives.
Have a partner, friend or family member with an addiction? Feeling discouraged about their ability to change? Well, often times at the core of addiction … is a relationship problem.
Society often glorifies the caretaker to a saint-like status. But, it’s important to know when caretaking reaches the point of actually being more harmful than helpful.
Do you feel safe and secure? Seen and understood? Supported and loved? On a daily basis? Are you spending a fortune cleaning up after your failed relationships? In this episode, Jayson answers your questions about DPIR® and breaks down why the course is so worth it.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71