We all have a tendency to avoid things that are difficult but Human Connection Specialist and dating coach, Mark Groves, knows where there’s pain there’s gain. Let’s take a look at our wounded, angry warrior sides and see what they have to teach us about loving well!
Who knew saying the words “I’m insecure” could be so sexy!?! It’s time to uncover those insecurities, let go of the entitlement and celebrate where you’re really at on your growth path.
Coaches Neil Sattin and Chloe Urban are a great example of a couple getting it right in the face of some serious challenges. Listen closely and you can snag some of their most helpful relationship tools!
Jayson met up with renowned couples therapy expert and author, Ellyn Bader, at this year’s Interpersonal Neurobiology Conference at UCLA. WOW, was she a treasure trove of insight. Not just theories and concepts, but insight that can be used every day.
Right now, researchers and the public are fascinated with brain science and Dr. Dan Siegel is a legend in that department. Jayson and Dr. Siegel dig in deep in this one, discussing autoimmune disease, rewiring the brain, GMO food, struggles in the therapy field and so much more.
Think a boring sex life is inevitable in a longterm relationship? Wrong! Jamie Wheal and Julie Webster are escaping traditional perceptions around intimacy. Learn how a sexual practice can refresh your relationship AND your nervous system.
A new study shows child abuse should be considered the second largest cause of illness in the U.S.. And yet, our diagnostic system ignores trauma completely. Listen to what trauma expert Bessel van der Kolk has to say about that and get his insight into turning traumatic pain into personal power!
Men are getting their world’s rocked by the #MeToo movement and the rapid change in gender norms. In this episode, Jayson taps into Adam Gilad’s valuable insight on men in the modern world.
This year’s Interpersonal Neurobiology Conference at UCLA was a dream for a relationship research and brain science nerd! If you geek out on that stuff, you’ll love hearing the highlights Jayson and his therapist partner, Ellen Boeder, have in their personal conference notes.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173