In this series, we explore why relationships and intimacy can be so challenging for men. In this first episode, we’ll examine the 3 types of men in partnership. Which one are you?
Money, Powerful Questions, & 8 Dates To Have With Your Partner – Julie & John Gottman – Smart Couple Podcast #229
Few experts have studied more marriages – and determined what makes those relationships succeed or fail – than Drs. John and Julie Gottman. Get ready to dig in with these world-renowned pioneers of relationship.
We’re up to big things over here! Listen in for some Smart Couple Podcast updates and an upcoming events download.
Interested in a super useful and deeply moving webinar replay featuring a legendary couple, both of whom are couples therapists and bestselling authors? If so, you’re in luck!
If you’re serious about wanting to grow and become a better version of yourself you need to know how to ask people to challenge you. Don’t be afraid to get that super valuable feedback!
Your relationship on shaky ground? Learn the five signs of an insecure relationship and some steps you can take to build the secure relationship we all deserve.
Relationship Problems In Spiritual Communities – Gabrielle & Ted Usatynski – Smart Couple Podcast #224
In this episode, Jayson and Ellen speak with relationship mentors Gabrielle and Ted Usatynski about their spiritual journeys and how incorporating relational and scientific knowledge made each of them spiritually stronger than ever before.
In this unique episode, Jayson and high school student Evalyn Peacey exchange questions about small talk, screen time, online relationships and much more.
Author and researcher Warren Farrell unpacks his new book The Boy Crisis showing nothing predicts hardship in a boy’s life more than being ‘dad deprived’.
Saying sorry is the default, socially acceptable response to conflict but it’s also a cop-out. Learn to respond in a way that leads to REAL repair so the kids in your life learn to do the same.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71