Jayson met up with renowned couples therapy expert and author, Ellyn Bader, at this year’s Interpersonal Neurobiology Conference at UCLA. WOW, was she a treasure trove of insight. Not just theories and concepts, but insight that can be used every day.
Right now, researchers and the public are fascinated with brain science and Dr. Dan Siegel is a legend in that department. Jayson and Dr. Siegel dig in deep in this one, discussing autoimmune disease, rewiring the brain, GMO food, struggles in the therapy field and so much more.
Think a boring sex life is inevitable in a longterm relationship? Wrong! Jamie Wheal and Julie Webster are escaping traditional perceptions around intimacy. Learn how a sexual practice can refresh your relationship AND your nervous system.
A new study shows child abuse should be considered the second largest cause of illness in the U.S.. And yet, our diagnostic system ignores trauma completely. Listen to what trauma expert Bessel van der Kolk has to say about that and get his insight into turning traumatic pain into personal power!
Men are getting their world’s rocked by the #MeToo movement and the rapid change in gender norms. In this episode, Jayson taps into Adam Gilad’s valuable insight on men in the modern world.
This year’s Interpersonal Neurobiology Conference at UCLA was a dream for a relationship research and brain science nerd! If you geek out on that stuff, you’ll love hearing the highlights Jayson and his therapist partner, Ellen Boeder, have in their personal conference notes.
If you’re like most people, you spend FOUR HOURS A DAY on your phone and check it ONE HUNDRED TIMES! Is all that time improving your life and the lives of others? If you use social media and want to hear a unique story about rebuilding after a separation, this episode is worth every minute!
Knowing the different stages of a long-term relationship can be really helpful. In this episode, Jayson breaks down the three stages, why they matter and what it takes to advance to the ultimate partnership phase we all desire.
Ever heard of a freak accident rocking someone’s world and totally changing them for the better? Gay Hendricks has one of those stories! If you’re interested in the mind-body connection and seeking purpose, a forever partner or a new you…listen closely and Gay may just share all the wisdom you need, without experiencing your own life-altering mishap.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191