How To Deal With Emotional Triggers In An Intimate Partnership – Stan Tatkin – Smart Couple Podcast #220
Clinician and teacher, Stan Tatkin, explains what scientific research is telling us about pair bonding, adult attachment, and how to avoid triggering unwanted reactions.
In this episode, psychotherapist Terri Cole shares some creative (and funny) strategies for handling problematic family relationships.
THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! Are you ready for all the family time? Start preparing now and turn your annual holiday drama into time you really enjoy.
So you’re dealing with a breakup. In this episode, Jayson offers a guided meditation to help you work this heartache out of your system.
If your partner feels like a ‘ball and chain’, you’re doing something wrong. You can feel free to totally be yourself AND have an intimate partnership.
In this final installment of a three-part series on conflict, learn four things you can do post-conflict to repair the relationship as quickly as possible.
In part two of this three-part series on conflict, Jayson breaks down the two skills you need when you’re in the heat of it and explains the different types of fights.
Few things can rip a partnership or friendship apart like conflict. In part one of this three-part series on conflict, Jayson proposes ten pre-conflict agreements to transform conflict from a threatening experience into a growth opportunity.
Weddings include a lot of really great traditions. But those old school ‘in sickness and in health’ vows suck. Find out how to do vows the right way.
You’ve submitted questions. Jayson’s got answers! This Ask Me Anything episode addresses feelings of inadequacy and mismatched sex drives.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71