(Formerly Known As DPIR)
The Ultimate Training, To Become A Better Communicator, Create Secure Relationships, And Deepen Your Self-Acceptance.
Transform Your Life In 9 Months Through Deep Practice, Accountability & Community.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW…
- How do relationships really work?
- How to know if you’re living in a childish fantasy?
- How to set the context for a meaningful conversation?
- How to work through conflict, repairing and reconnecting, every time?
- The roots of your inner conflicts and how to resolve them?
- How to set clear, proactive boundaries?
- The 8-step approach to support a friend in need (this will QUICKLY flip the switch between ‘casual friend’ to ‘committed friend’, so use it carefully!).
- How to feel validated and how to validate others?
- How to own your top 4 needs?
- Who you are (this is huuuuuge), and what you stand for?
- How to apologize in a way that leaves both you and the other party empowered and grateful (and how to get your partner to do this, too!)?
- Your attachment style and how that impacts your intimate relationships?
- How to give heartfelt appreciation to others so that they open up to explore a deeper bond and connection with you?
- How to communicate to get the BEST out of the people you care about?
- How to clear HUGE past resentments quickly?
Some Of The Relationship Mastery Curriculum:
- Relational Leadership + A Map For How Relationships Work
- Radical Personal Responsibility & Attachment
- Self-Connection And How Not To Get Stuck On The Journey
- Your True-Self Vs. Strategic-Self
- The Value Of Feedback & How To Do It Well
- Human Development
- Understanding Your Needs And Wants And How To Get Them Met.
- The Family System – Roles, Boundaries & Triangles
- Conflict & Interpersonal Stress
- How To Effectively Repair Your Relationships & Clear Resentments
- And So Much More All Delivered To You In 18 Classes!
- 18 Classes Inside Learning Portal Plus Accountability Email Reminders
- Monthly Live Group Coaching Sessions With Jayson (60 Min, 1 Wednesday A Month At 12:30pm MT)
- Monthly Individual Session With A Certified Relationship Coach (30 Min)
- Monthly Study Group With Your Class (60 Min, Lead By A Certified Relationship Coach.
- Private Class Facebook Group To Connect (In Addition To A Larger DPIR Student Group)
- Exclusive Pricing On Additional Individual Sessions With Your Certified Relationship Coach*
- Contact Sheet With Your Classmates Information For Practice Calls Every Two Weeks
*Valid during the Relationship Mastery course only
Over 9 months, the coursework should average about 2-4 hours per week, pacing at 2 classes per month.
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS BEFORE JOINING? APPLY, AND YOU’LL CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM TO CLARIFY THAT RELATIONSHIP MASTERY IS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
If you do the practice calls, you’ll not only have a map on how to listen and speak better, you’ll be living it, and it will last for life. Graduates report a “permanent” communication upgrade.
Almost everyone wants a secure long-term partnership. This course will teach you how by helping you create secure relationships inside of the community. This is training for the big partnership you will one day create.
Graduates of this course report that the single most significant outcome is that they “like themselves more.” Graduates also report having worked through major self-judgment in the past, especially around past relationship challenge.
HOW YOU WILL ACHIEVE IT
You never learned this in school, right? Relying on your past knowledge of how relationships work will get you the results you’re getting. Upgrade your understanding of relationships through evidenced-based content steeped in attachment science, interpersonal neurobiology, and common sense from a real person in a real marriage that is successful.
You must learn any skill by practicing it. Relationship and communication are skills that you practice over and over until they are automatic. You can’t get stronger without actually lifting the metaphorical weights, right?
Relationship skills can only be practiced with other human beings. By connecting and practicing with real people, you are held accountable and are more likely to follow through. Plus, you will receive a true sense of belonging.
Schedule a call with our Growth Path Advisor, Pam, to see if Relationship Mastery is the right fit for you
Upon Completion You Will Be Awarded A Certificate of Completion from The Relationship School!
Nine months from today, you can have unparalleled breakthroughs in your relationships. You will no longer feel stuck, disempowered, and unseen. This rite of passage will take you through pleasure, pain, and intense ups and downs, but you’re going to transform the way you relate to others, and it’s going to last a lifetime.
A Message From Jayson
A long-term relationship is the hardest and most rewarding journey one can make. It is through a partnership that we learn to be who we are.
The most direct and immediate path of personal transformation is relationship. That’s why I created a course, a hero’s journey, where you will face all of you and become a stronger human along the way.
Join our community of driven heart warriors from across the globe, working to develop bulletproof intimate relationships and watch your life satisfaction soar.
What Our Graduates Have To Say About
Relationship Mastery (Formerly known as DPIR)
Hey just wanted to thank you again. I started listening to you several years ago when I literally thought I was incapable of having a healthy relationship. Your story resonated with me because it gave me hope that I could change my behaviors. Your work has changed my relational life, but most importantly it changed me and helped me love and accept myself more. Happy to share that a few weeks ago my partner and I got engaged, and I owe a huge thank you to you! Thanks for being dope! #thishitisSTILLDEEP Much Love.
I have an amazing intimate relationship and that’s more than I was looking for when I signed up for DPIR last year. My life would have been a very different one if I had these skills 20 years ago! Through DPIR and the Facebook Group, I now have a group for support, accountability and a place to practice reflective listening. My husband and I are faithfully checking in with each other intentionally at least once a week, if not more. We are doing the exercises and working in some growth activities around the things that most trigger the other. It’s definitely difficult to use all the tools all the time, but even when it’s an uncomfortable situation, we always resolve whatever the issue is quickly and end up stronger. I genuinely feel blessed by your work, thank you!
Katharine S. – Utah
The single most important decision I’ve made in my life, massive benefits.
Art M. – San Francisco Bay area
Steve S. – Chicago, Illinois
To say it’s been life changing feels trite, but I don’t know how else to describe this and how powerful it is. I’m just feeling more secure in who I am and what I’m doing and how that reflects in business. I’m establishing better boundaries to support myself. I’m not feeling as emotional around the ups and downs of business, which has been huge for my well being.
Casey S. – Philadelphia, PA
Yeah, it’s been the best thing I’ve ever done, honestly, just for so many reasons, not only relationship wise but just for my own self… It’s only been a year since I got divorced, but we’re able to co-parent, be great friends. My relationship with my kids has significantly improved. I’m doing a lot of work outside of this course as well, but this place has been the top thing that’s changed it.
Abby B – Minneapolis, MN
I live in Germany, so when the Relationship School announced the DPIR Online Course, I was immediately on board, because it meant I could finally do the relational deep-dive I had been looking for without having to travel to the U.S. The DPIR Course is a comprehensive, experiential and powerful training that is filled to brim with the tools and insights. As an avid listener of Jayson’s podcast, I was familiar with some of the tools, but over the period of 9 months I was able to disassemble and, ultimately, reassemble the ways I show up in relationships. I’ve learned a ton, and I am continuously going back to the course to repeat certain exercises. I continue to deepen my understanding of what I’ve learned. In the process, my relational life slowly but surely changed – as well as my understanding of what is possible in a relationship and what kind of relationship I am actually looking for.
Sven V. – Germany
I feel completely transformed! There are places I still feel stuck in some of my personal relationships, but I have more clarity about how to address those things and more confidence moving forward, and that really came from this course. It felt good to invest in myself and my personal growth journey.
Lisa N. – Denver, CO
What Our Ambassadors Have To Say About The Relationship School
“We need to foster emotional competence in our children, as the best preventive medicine.”
DR. GABOR MATÉ
Ambassador – The Relationship School®
“The quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives. When we invest time and energy learning how to love and be loved, we heal pain from the past and we create the conditions for greater health in future generations.”
DR. ALEXANDRA SOLOMON
Ambassador – The Relationship School®
“I mean, none of us learned this stuff in school. We didn’t learn how to learn and we didn’t learn how to do relationships. Those are the two things that should be taught in schools.”
DR. STAN TATKIN
Ambassador – The Relationship School®
Relationship Mastery (DPIR) FAQ’s
These are some of the most commonly asked questions about DPIR that we get. Check them out along with the provided answers, and if you have any other questions, make sure to contact us: [email protected].
What will I learn in this course?
In addition to being THE person in your family, circle of friends, and relationships that know how to work through interpersonal differences and conflicts, you’ll gain specific tools and skills you can use immediately – and for the rest of your life.
What if I start Relationship Mastery (formerly DPIR) and then discover it's not right for me?
- Because we are fully committed to helping you change your relationship and your life, we want to offer you this 100% money-back guarantee. If you participate and complete the entire course, including completing every class, every homework assignment and turn them in, and you do at least 12 practice calls, and still don’t feel that we’ve delivered on our promise, we will happily refund 100% of your money.
- You must apply the education in this course to your life and your relationships. We know that if you do, you’ll get results. But If you do the work and still don’t get value, then we don’t deserve your money, and we’ll cheerfully refund you 100% of your tuition.
- We do this because we’re looking for serious and committed students only. We take the learning environment seriously and maintain a high standard of truth, integrity, encouragement, and inspired action-oriented learning.
Do I need to live in the United States to take this course?
No, not at all. We have students from all over the world, including Switzerland, Brazil, and even Tanzania! The course is entirely online. There will be an (optional) in-person graduation, pending Covid-19 restrictions.
What does the classwork look like from week to week?
Your class will be guided through this course over 9 months and you will be guided to do 2 classes per month. You will have lifetime access to the course, so if you get behind you can always come back and do it later.
How much time will I need each week for the course?
Relationship Mastery takes most students between 2-4 hours per week (if you are doing 2 classes per month), depending on your pace.
Can I practice with other people taking the course?
Yes. You’ll join a private Facebook Group where you can connect with other students taking the class. You can reach out to find practice partners there.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Because we are fully committed to helping you change your relationship and your life, we want to offer you this 100% money-back guarantee. After you participate and complete the entire course, including completing every class and homework assignment and turning them in, do at least 12 practice calls, and still don’t feel that we’ve delivered on our promise. In that case, we will happily refund 100% of your money. You must apply the education in this course to your life and your relationships. We know that if you do, you’ll get results. But If you do the work and still don’t get value, then we don’t deserve your money, and we’ll cheerfully refund you 100% of your tuition. We do this because we’re looking for serious and committed students only. We take the learning environment seriously and maintain a high standard of truth, integrity, encouragement, and inspired action-oriented learning.