How to Stop the Pain of Being in a Relationship with an Emotionally Unavailable Man
Learn the exact steps you need to do to know if he’s going to change, or if you need to move on so you can stop living in pain
EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP TRAINING WITH JAYSON GADDIS
During this live webclass, you’ll learn…
- Why it’s not your fault — Learn why your man is not on your wavelength and how you can get him there (if he’s worth helping)
- #1 reason men are emotionally shut down and unavailable (it’s not personal)
- The steps to getting more from doing less — you’re working too hard in your relationship. Let me show you how you can get him to pull his weight
- Proven techniques to stop feeling desperate in your relationship
- How to know for certain when you are in a dead relationship that can’t be saved (this is more common than you might think…)
- 1 Communication secret that allow for breakthroughs, even if your partner shuts down, avoids, blames, or yells
- How to quickly repair trust (or leave) after it’s been broken (I was a psychotherapist for ten years and have a few tricks up my sleeve…)
- 1 simple sign that will tell if it’s hopeful or hopeless
- … and more
Don’t miss this training!
Free Live Webclass: How to Stop the Pain of Being in a Relationship with an Emotionally Unavailable Man
Date: Tuesday, March 26
Time: Noon MST (2:00pm New York, 11:00am Los Angeles, 6:00pm GMT)
Duration: About an hour (maybe more, depends on your questions!)
Location: Online, Live Webclass
I believe that the world will be a better place if we just knew how to effectively work out our differences.
Your host: Jayson Gaddis
Jayson Gaddis, relationship student & teacher and host of the Smart Couple Podcast, is on a mission to teach people the one class they didn’t get in school–”How to do Romantic Relationships.” That’s why he founded The Relationship School®. He was emotionally constipated for years before relationship failure forced him to turn his life over to learning about relationships. Now, he’s been married to his amazing wife since 2007 (after some brutal break ups) and has two beautiful kids. When he doesn’t live and breathe this stuff with his family, he pretty much gets his ass handed to him.