THE RELATIONSHIP SCHOOL® HOW TO WORK THROUGH CONFLICT WORKSHOP RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS
Please read carefully before signing.
Thank you for signing up to attend the Relationship School’s “Accepted & Connected” Virtual Workshop program (the “Workshop”). As a condition of attending the Workshop on, May 6-8, 2021, you are required to review and sign this Release of Liability and Waiver of Claims (this “Release”). Please read the following carefully as it contains a waiver of legal rights you may have. If you are not comfortable signing this document, you may not attend the Workshop.
I desire to attend the Workshop and to participate in the activities offered therein, including, without limitation, group lectures, relationship games, dyad and triad work, small group exercises, experiential exercises, Q and A sessions, practice, role modeling examples, and movement.
I understand that my participation in the Workshop involves certain inherent risks, including without limitation discomfort related to the content of the Workshop and injury or damage resulting from interactions with others at the Workshop. I freely accept and fully assume all costs, risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and other loss, delay or inconvenience resulting from my participation in the Workshop. I understand that Jayson Gaddis LLC and The Relationship School, LLC and its personnel are not responsible for the acts or omissions of other individuals or entities participating in or otherwise involved in the Workshop.
I further understand that Jayson Gaddis LLC and The Relationship School, LLC or third parties may film, record, photograph or otherwise memorialize the Workshop for promotional, documentary or other purposes (collectively, “Recordings”), and that by attending the Workshop I am consenting to the inclusion of my voice and/or likeness in such Recordings in perpetuity.
In consideration of allowing me to participate in the Workshop and be on the Premises, I:
- Fully release, discharge and hold harmless Jayson Gaddis LLC, and the Relationship School, LLC its employees, officers, managers, directors, members, contractors and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses, liabilities and demands (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of or resulting from or related in any way to the Workshop or my presence on the Premises, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
- Consent to be filmed, recorded, photographed, or to otherwise have my appearance and participation in the Workshop recorded and such Recordings used by Jayson Gaddis LLC and the Relationship School, LLC for promotional, documentary or other purposes. I understand that I will not be entitled to any payment or right to review or approve any use of such Recordings and that Jayson Gaddis LLC or its assigns shall be the sole owner of all such Recordings and their contents.
- Promise not to sue or assert against the Released Parties for any Claims arising out of or resulting from or related in any way to the Workshop, my presence on the Premises, or any Recordings made there.
- Agree that if despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Released Parties, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage or cost the Released Parties may incur as the result of any such claim.
- Understand that all materials provided to me at the Workshop are copyright The Relationship School LLC (unless otherwise marked) and that I may not copy, distribute, adapt, or otherwise use such materials for any purpose other than for my own personal review and knowledge without the express written permission of Jayson Gaddis LLC and/or The Relationship School, LLC.
- Agree that this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be binding and enforceable against me and my heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
- Agree that this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado and that any action under or related to this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be brought only in Boulder County, Colorado.
If any portion of this Release is declared unenforceable for any reason, the unenforceable portion shall be considered severed from the Release and the remainder of the Release will not be affected and will be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE. I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A PROMISE NOT TO SUE AND A WAIVER OF VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY.