We're Hiring A Director Of Operations!
My name is Jayson Gaddis and I’m a husband, dad, and the founder and CEO of a powerful new startup called The Relationship School®. Our mission is to teach the world how to have safe, sexy, successful long-term relationships.
We are growing fast and our growth has presented some new challenges that require an operations and systems person to tackle. We are in need of someone who can help us create effective and efficient comprehensive organizational systems and structures inside our business. We need a powerful person who is aligned with our vision and wants to help put the systems and structures in place to help us reach our goal of reaching 1,000,000 young adults.
Interested in Applying?
This position is perfect for someone who is:
- Into personal and professional growth and development
- A hard worker
- Extremely detail oriented (maybe even a little OCD)
- Capable of building a system using the most innovative and effective processes.
- Excellent at project management
- Can bring order to chaos.
- Experienced in the operations aspect of business
- Loves to get into the details to execute the vision behind the scenes
Some of what you will be responsible for:
- Faithfully co-designs and executes the business plan, budgeting, and achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Runs the team and Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Help develop the company’s operating system and processes
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Effectively collaborates with the CEO and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the CEO. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the CEO has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Deeply supports the company’s mission, a lifelong learner/student, and a growth and development mindset
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Extremely competent in a virtual working environment:
- Has a solid grasp of how to use google docs, google sheets (and spreadsheets in general),
- Has a Mac or can communicate with mac users with ease
- Comfortable working from home and/or co-working environments
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics and competency implementing them
- Familiarity with ontraport, google docs, asana, slack
- Can initially give 20 hrs/week during the initial trail run (to ensure a match) then moving up to 30 hrs a week. Likely to move into a full time 40/hrs week position within six -12 month.
- Must be able to start in January.
$45,000- $55,000/ year base salary working 30 hours per week with lots of flexibility to maintain your awesome lifestyle.
Depending on experience we will start you at around $30/hr, and once you demonstrate this is your genius zone, you will not only move up in pay, you will get more opportunities to help us develop the business. You will work directly with me each day and mentored by me. This is a rare opportunity to get steeped in relationship work as we grow this business.
If you want to work from home, from anywhere in the United States (bonus if you live locally), and work for a powerful heart-centered start up where you have a HUGE social impact during these crazy times, then this is a dream job for you. Imagine waking up each day knowing you have a hand in addressing one of the most fundamental problems in society. Imagine a world where young people (and parents, politicians, and people in power) knew how to work out their differences. Come help our mission manifest into reality!
**Note: Once hired, you will be on a 60-90 day trial period to ensure a good fit for both of us.
How To Apply:
- Fill out the application here.
- Email us at [email protected] by January 12th at Midnight with:
- 5 sentences (no more) on WHO you are.
- An attachment with your updated resume or CV.
- URL link to a recorded selfie 2 min video (from your phone is fine). Please introduce yourself and expand on who you are.