The Relationship School is a fast-growing startup committed to revolutionizing culture by training an army of relationship coaches to help people love better. We are a conscious and intentional company. We value personal connection and responsibility, as well as bringing thoughtful, professional, impactful work into the world. Learn more about what we do at our website: www.relationshipschool.com
We are seeking an experienced, positive, proactive, and influential Student Success Coordinator to join our evolving sales team. The person in this position is responsible for enrolling new students into our courses and must have a proven sales background. This position will be provided a steady stream of leads so you can concentrate on what you do best: close sales.
As the name of our organization implies, relationships are important to us. You will need to get to know our products well, and be able to listen with empathy and guide the students in the right direction while working to fill our courses to capacity. You will often be the first live person from our organization that this person comes in contact with. A good first impression is essential. You will be responsible for enrolling students into our two signature programs and help us become the most effective relationship coach training school in the world.
You will work as an independent contractor, from the comfort of your home office. Your hours are flexible, however, consistent communication is required throughout the business week, Monday through Friday, Mountain Time. You must have your own laptop and smartphone. We supply ample personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
Interested in Applying?
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Screening and converting inbound calls for programs from an international pool of applicants, using methods such as need assessment and value-based propositions.
- Outbound lead generation using best-practices established within the company.Initiate nurturance sequences for all prospects from inquiry through enrollment commitment cycle.
- Create new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for all new processes, and review existing SOP’s and make improvements where needed.Create and/or update sales dashboards and KPI’s in order to track lead and conversion data.
- Utilize Ontraport deals (CRM) for contacts database and open and closing applicant processes.
- Occasional travel to conferences for lead generation, brand awareness and outreach
- Proven success in a sales role (preferred) or significant success in a role as a bartender or server, with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Personal or professional knowledge base in therapy, coaching, and mental health care.
- Willingness to learn within our company in order to understand our technical knowledge.
- Tech savvy. Experienced and/or high level of aptitude for learning and navigating multiple software programs and apps we use for day-to-day office administration to include Slack and Asana.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, google docs/sheets.
- Proficiency in CRM’s preferably Ontraport.
- Warm, professional, and polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Has an interest in being in a fast-growing startup and helping the company scale.
- Open to personal and professional growth and development. Willingness to utilize our conversion methods. Our brand reputation and what we stand for always matter first and foremost.
- Absolutely excited about the mission of this company and want to be a part of it.
Interested in Applying for This Position?
To apply for this position, please send a resume and a two minute video explaining how this position aligns with your values, your current career trajectory and why you think you are the best fit for this position, to [email protected] (make sure it is sharable). Write in the subject line: Why I’m excited about the Student Success Coordinator Position