Smart Couple Podcast
The feedback is clear. The Smart Couple Podcast audience wants to hear from real couples who are going through real challenges and issues. They also want to hear about those challenges and how real couples navigate them.
So, here’s how it will work.
This “interview” will have two parts:
- Your story overcoming a challenge and getting stronger as a couple or co-parents
- Coaching- what help do you want now?
Your story– Jayson will explore your story over turning a painful challenge into a strengthening opportunity where your relationship actually improved. We’ll spend 15-30 min on this.
The 2nd half of the interview is for you to get some more feedback, guidance, and help with whatever new challenges you are currently facing.
If you are interested in this format and think your relationship could be inspiring for others to hear, then fill out the application below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
**If Jayson features you on the podcast, you’ll get a free signed copy of The Smart Couple Quote Book when it comes out in November.
- Jayson gets to use your first names, videos of you, and gets to post this on his website and the Smart Couple Podcast.
- You need to be willing to bring it. That means be vulnerable, honest, open about the struggles. No pretending like you got through something if it’s still going on. If that’s the case, own that and ask for help and we can spend our time on that during the interview.
- You need to have been together for longer than 5 years.