The Relationship School® Level One Relationship Coaching Application
“The Most Powerful Relationship Coaching Program on the Planet”
Who: This premium training is for you if you consider yourself a strong “helper.” It’s your superpower and you’ve developed it and want to sharpen this part of you even more. You are inspired to become a “Relational Leader” in the world by helping others with their challenges around love and relationship. You also feel a connection to the vision of The Relationship School® and want to LIVE this work in your own life so others are impacted by the way you walk.
Goal: To supervise and train highly motivated individuals who want to be relationship teachers, coaches, and facilitators. At the end of 9 months, you will become a certified Level 1 Relationship Coach within the Relationship School® and you can begin taking clients immediately, work from anywhere in the world, and get paid well doing what you love.
Purpose/Context: So you can have awesome long-term relationships and teach others to do the same. So you can breakthrough any relational challenge and help others do the same. So you can model to people everywhere what it’s like to be a relational warrior. So you can help The School build an army of relational warriors who will infiltrate society and model to kids how to have amazing interpersonal and romantic relationships.
Cost: If paid in full: $10,500. Payment Plan: Pay $1172/month (over 9 months) or $923/month (over 12 months)
Requirements to play: In order to qualify for this group, you must:
- Apply (see below).
- Be a natural born helper, a therapist, a coach, or be on your way to becoming one.
- Have taken my Relationship as a Path Foundations Course or The DPIR (Deep Psychology Of Intimate Relationships) Course.
- If accepted, pay $1000 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot (repeat: deposit is not refundable).
- Come to every call with 2 questions, 1 client video
andquestions you need guidance around, a strong willingness to be coached on your issues and a willingness to be a practice coach.
- Complete all requirements expected in the RC1 apprentice program.
- Have “improving relationship skills” or “helping others” as one of your top 3 values in your life. That way, you won’t miss live calls, you will do the homework, etc. (if it’s not, either get it up there or be honest that now is not the right time for you).
- Agree to no formal
180’son your clients until you get the green light from me. Much more to say on this during the training.
- Make a 9-month “I will play full out” commitment.
- Be able to financially afford the training and not back out or break your signed agreement halfway through because you’re “having a hard time.”
Background expectation: That you will live the work in your own life.
What will be our structure?
- Attend all 17 classes in DPIR program in The School (every other Wednesday at
- Attend all RC1 classes live. We meet every other Tuesday for 1.5 hours from
- Lead a small
group .Each month, you will lead a small group around the tools and you will evaluate the students on their grasp of the material, all while you learn alongside them!
- One 15 minute private
call per month with an RC2 Relationship Coach or Mentor apprentice. checkin
- Be mentored by a level 2 relationship coach/student within The School.
- Practice coaching calls with classmates
- Read the required books, do all homework, and participate in warrior exams.