Please read carefully before signing. Thank you for signing up to attend the Relationship School’s ORCA RCT program. As a condition of attending the ORCA RCT, you are required to review and sign this Release of Liability and Waiver of Claims (this “Release”). Please read the following carefully as it contains a waiver of legal rights you may have. If you are not comfortable signing this document, you may not attend the ORCA RCT – please inform ORCA RCT personnel prior to the beginning of the ORCA RCT so that we may arrange for a refund of your fee.
I desire to attend the ORCA RCT and to participate in the activities offered therein, including, without limitation, group lectures, relationship games, dyad and triad work, small group exercises, experiential exercises, Q and A sessions, practice, role modeling examples, and movement.
I understand that my participation in the ORCA RCT involves certain inherent risks, including without limitation discomfort related to the content of the ORCA RCT and injury or damage resulting from interactions with others at the ORCA RCT. I freely accept and fully assume all costs, risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and other loss, delay or inconvenience resulting from my participation in the ORCA RCT or my presence on the premises where the ORCA RCT is presented (the “Premises”). I understand that Jayson Gaddis LLC and The Relationship School, LLC and its personnel are not responsible for the acts or omissions of other individuals or entities participating in or otherwise involved in the ORCA RCT.
I further understand that Jayson Gaddis LLC and The Relationship School, LLC or third parties may film, record, photograph or otherwise memorialize the ORCA RCT for promotional, documentary or other purposes (collectively, “Recordings”), and that by attending the ORCA RCT I am consenting to the inclusion of my voice and/or likeness in such Recordings in perpetuity.
In consideration of allowing me to participate in the ORCA RCT and be on the Premises, I:
1. Fully release, discharge and hold harmless Jayson Gaddis LLC, and the Relationship School, LLC its employees, officers, managers, directors, members, contractors and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses, liabilities and demands (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of or resulting from or related in any way to the ORCA RCT or my presence on the Premises, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
2. Consent to be filmed, recorded, photographed, or to otherwise have my appearance and participation in the ORCA RCT recorded and such Recordings used by Jayson Gaddis LLC and the Relationship School, LLC for promotional, documentary or other purposes. I understand that I will not be entitled to any payment or right to review or approve any use of such Recordings and that Jayson Gaddis LLC or its assigns shall be the sole owner of all such Recordings and their contents.
3. Promise not to sue or assert against the Released Parties for any Claims arising out of or resulting from or related in any way to the ORCA RCT, my presence on the Premises, or any Recordings made there.
4. Agree that if despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Released Parties, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage or cost the Released Parties may incur as the result of any such claim.
5. Understand that all materials provided to me at the ORCA RCT are copyright The Relationship School LLC (unless otherwise marked) and that I may not copy, distribute, adapt, or otherwise use such materials for any purpose other than for my own personal review and knowledge without the express written permission of Jayson Gaddis LLC and/or The Relationship School, LLC.
6. Agree that this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be binding and enforceable against me and my heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
7. Agree that this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado and that any action under or related to this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be brought only in Boulder County, Colorado. If any portion of this Release is be declared unenforceable for any reason, the unenforceable portion shall be considered severed from the Release and the remainder of the Release will not be affected and will be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE. I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A PROMISE NOT TO SUE AND A WAIVER OF VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY.
By checking the box and registering for this course, I agree that I agree to the terms and conditions and the waiver.