Interested in a super useful and deeply moving webinar replay featuring a legendary couple, both of whom are couples therapists and bestselling authors? If so, you’re in luck!
If you’re serious about wanting to grow and become a better version of yourself you need to know how to ask people to challenge you. Don’t be afraid to get that super valuable feedback!
Your relationship on shaky ground? Learn the five signs of an insecure relationship and some steps you can take to build the secure relationship we all deserve.
Relationship Problems In Spiritual Communities – Gabrielle & Ted Usatynski – Smart Couple Podcast #224
In this episode, Jayson and Ellen speak with relationship mentors Gabrielle and Ted Usatynski about their spiritual journeys and how incorporating relational and scientific knowledge made each of them spiritually stronger than ever before.
In this unique episode, Jayson and high school student Evalyn Peacey exchange questions about small talk, screen time, online relationships and much more.
Author and researcher Warren Farrell unpacks his new book The Boy Crisis showing nothing predicts hardship in a boy’s life more than being ‘dad deprived’.
Saying sorry is the default, socially acceptable response to conflict but it’s also a cop-out. Learn to respond in a way that leads to REAL repair so the kids in your life learn to do the same.
How To Deal With Emotional Triggers In An Intimate Partnership – Stan Tatkin – Smart Couple Podcast #220
Clinician and teacher, Stan Tatkin, explains what scientific research is telling us about pair bonding, adult attachment, and how to avoid triggering unwanted reactions.
In this episode, psychotherapist Terri Cole shares some creative (and funny) strategies for handling problematic family relationships.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173