Relationship Coach Training (RCT)Certification Program Application
“The Most Powerful Relationship Coaching Program on the Planet”
Who: This premium training is for you if you consider yourself a strong “helper.” It’s your superpower and you’ve developed it and want to sharpen this part of you even more. You are inspired to become a “Relational Leader” in the world by helping others with their challenges around love and relationship. There is a global movement to help people love better and you want to be a part of it.
Goal: Our goal is to supervise and train highly motivated individuals who want to be relationship coaches. At the end of 9 months, you will become a certified Relationship Coach within the Relationship School® and you can begin taking clients immediately, work from anywhere in the world, and get paid well doing what you love.
Purpose/Context: So you can have awesome long-term relationships and teach others to do the same. So you can breakthrough any relational challenge and help others do the same. So you can model to people everywhere what it’s like to be a relational warrior. So you can help The School build an army of relational warriors who will infiltrate society and model to kids how to have amazing interpersonal and romantic relationships.
Cost: We will discuss this on your interview call, but you must be prepared to spend a premium amount for a 9 month intensive, live (virtual) training program.
If you have any questions or hesitations, apply to speak to our Student Success Coordinator who can answer all your questions.
Requirements to play: In order to qualify for this group, you must:
- Apply (see below).
- Be a natural born helper, a therapist, a coach, or be on your way to becoming one.
- Have “improving relationship skills” or “helping others” as one of your top 3 values in your life. That way, you won’t miss live calls, you will do the homework, etc. (if it’s not, either get it up there or be honest that now is not the right time for you).
- Make a 9-month “I will play full out” commitment.
- Be able to financially afford the training and not back out or break your signed agreement halfway through because you’re “having a hard time.”
- Make sure you understand our RCT refund policy (at the very bottom of this page).
Background expectation: That you will live the work in your own life.
What will be our structure?
- 4 Live Calls per month
- Complete all RCT classes (recorded and live)
- Practice coaching calls with classmates
- Coach 2-3 real clients, 6 sessions each
- Read the required books, do all homework, and participate in warrior exams
- Finish the Relationship Mastery (formerly DPIR) program and turn in all homework before the last day of RCT
The next RCT program will begin in September 2022.
Apply now to discuss enrolling in a portion of the course early.