Are you ready to bring more energy, clarity, and capacity into your relationships?
You may realize that it isn’t easy to find your voice in relationships–to know your truth and how and when to share it. Many of us lost track of our inner voice long ago when cultural and societal expectations pressured us to warp, silence, or even abandon our perceptions, opinions, and feelings. Now, as adults, we find that without access to and trust in our voice, we can’t create the kind of relationships and lives we can thrive within.
This women’s group is a safe space where women can reconnect with their inner life: the thoughts, feelings, perspectives, and experiences that make each of us unique and wise and help us be more transparent and self-directed. When we take time out of our busy day to go inward, reflect, share, and listen from a mindful and compassionate place, our insights, clarity, and truths come pouring forth. When we do this as a group, the impact on our growth is profound.
In our voice lies our knowing, truth, and power. Access to our voice is essential for our growth and the well-being of ourselves and our relationships. This group will be an 8-week practical experience for cultivating and expressing our truths and holding space for others to do the same. Through mindfulness, journaling, truth-telling, and sharing impact, we will create a space to support everyone in this process.
Who Is This Course For?
- Growth oriented women interested in looking within at their own experience, reconnecting with one’s self, cultivating their authentic voice, and supporting others in doing the same.
- Women who want a nourishing space for self reflection, to share with others, and to cultivate more capacity in their relationships.
- This is not a place for advice giving, fixing, or blaming others, and is not group therapy.
- 8-week commitments are required from students and coaches.
- No recordings.
- Participants need to be on camera, in a private space with no one else, and not moving about (i.e. driving, errands, walking, etc.).
Our next journey begins January 19, 2023
- Session 1 – January 19, 2023
- Session 2 – January 26, 2023
- Session 3 – February 2, 2023
- Session 4 – February 9, 2023
- Session 5 – February 16, 2023
- Session 6 – February 23, 2023
- Session 7 – March 2, 2023
- Session 8 – March 9, 2023
*All dates are on a Thursday from 9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
Women’s Group Leader:
Ellen Boeder, MA, LPC, has been studying women’s psychology as well as working with women individually and in groups since 1994. For the last 22 years, Ellen has been committed to supporting women in their healing and development. In doing so, she has facilitated groups in women’s prisons, for drug and alcohol addicted mothers, in adolescent residential treatment centers for girls, for women recovering from eating disorders and for their families learning about recovery, as well as personal growth- oriented women’s groups.
Today, Ellen primarily works with individuals in the context of their relationships, as she believes relational wellness in our primary relationships is the foundation of a thriving society. She also enjoys the complexity and challenge of supporting each person’s personal growth alongside their relational growth.
Ellen is a daughter, sister, wife, and mother. In addition to her private practice as a psychotherapist and coach, she teaches alongside her husband, Jayson Gaddis, in The Relationship School.