Feeling disconnected is a common experience in long-term relationships. The question is how to get reconnected? Well, first you’ll want to start to identify the ways in which you disconnect and locate the source. After some self-inquiry there, you can learn how to reconnect to you, and your partner. Listen to this one to learn how.
- Should you expect that your marriage will last forever? [4:00]
- Do you need to love yourself first before you get into a relationship? [5:30]
- The 10 signs that you’re disconnected from yourself. [9:30]
- The 8 steps to reconnect. [15:00]
- Jayson’s action step for the listener [24:00]
You can also read this blog post: 10 Signs I’m Disconnected From Myself
8 Steps to Reconnect With Self & Partner
- When did these feelings start?
- What caused it?
- Isolate the incident.
- Get into your body and heart.
- Dive in and feel it.
- Get in relationship with your partner or a close friend. “Will you connect with me?”
- Own up to what you’ve been up to.
- Commit to taking care of the root issue.
Prize: one (1) winner will receive a 30 minute private coaching session with Jayson.
- Join the Monogamy & The Smart Couple – Facebook Group
- Leave review of the podcast
- Take a screenshot of your submitted review and email it to email@example.com
- Submission Deadline: 9pm Mountain Time on Monday, October 24th.