If you’re dealing with an emotionally unavailable partner, you’re not alone. Emotional unavailability is actually pretty common in relationships. But it’s something you can address in a healthy, positive and effective way. What’s an Emotionally Unavailable Partner? An...
10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
Did you know that, according to the American Psychological Association, nearly 25% of service members returning from Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom have reported symptoms of PTSD? And did you know that most veterans come home and their...
Hire a relationship coach
Have you ever felt rejected? Here are 2 steps to overcome rejection
The biggest mistakes make and biggest blocks people have in relationships. Which one are you making?
Today I felt the most shut down I’ve felt in months. I mean super shut down (due to a combination of factors and triggers). I’m mostly on the other side now, but I had to go work with myself in nature for a bit. Thank God I have incredible tools. *relief*. The feeling...
When trying to end a relationship, guys will often say something like, "You deserve better than me.” This pre-break up statement is a cop out. I know because I used to make it all the time. Men who say this have left a few things unexamined... First, you’re in her...
A brand new Harvard University study conducted for five years surveyed over 3,000 teens and young adults on the topic of romantic relationships and sexuality.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- The #1 Reason Married Couples Stop Having Sex
- The Painful Reality of Teenage Relationships and Sexuality
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps