My partner and I celebrated our two-year anniversary together as a couple at the end of last month. We had a casual dinner at a restaurant in our neighborhood. Halfway through the evening we shared our appreciation for each other with a toast and had a moment of...
Codepedency: How to identify codependency and what to do next.
If you’re dealing with an emotionally unavailable partner, you’re not alone. Emotional unavailability is actually pretty common in relationships. But it’s something you can address in a healthy, positive and effective way. What’s an Emotionally Unavailable Partner? An...
10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
Did you know that, according to the American Psychological Association, nearly 25% of service members returning from Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom have reported symptoms of PTSD? And did you know that most veterans come home and their...
Hire a relationship coach
Have you ever felt rejected? Here are 2 steps to overcome rejection
The biggest mistakes make and biggest blocks people have in relationships. Which one are you making?
Today I felt the most shut down I’ve felt in months. I mean super shut down (due to a combination of factors and triggers). I’m mostly on the other side now, but I had to go work with myself in nature for a bit. Thank God I have incredible tools. *relief*. The feeling...
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- The Painful Reality of Teenage Relationships and Sexuality
- The #1 Reason Married Couples Stop Having Sex
- The Main Goal Of A High-Functioning Marriage
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship