Here I cover 2 types of boundaries. Both are important to learn and practice on a regular basis in your relationship. I also build upon last week’s episode (with Lisa Dion jaysongaddis.com/podcast40). Boundaries separate the classic co-dependent couple from the the smart couple and believe it or not, generate a more fulfilling type of closeness.
- The childhood dynamic that affects our relationships today. [3:27]
- One powerful reality-check question to ask yourself. [5:34]
- An example of when betraying yourself hurts both you and the relationship. [7:45]
- The two types of boundaries [11:05]
- How boundaries help weed out people in your life that aren’t a fit for the real you. [12:30]
HELPFUL LINKSYour relationship is the dojo to become you. - Jayson Gaddis Click To Tweet