The Relationship School® Level One Relationship Coaching (RCT) Certification Application
In “The Most Powerful Relationship Coaching Program on the Planet”
Who: This premium training is for you if you consider yourself a strong “helper.” It’s your superpower and you’ve developed it and want to sharpen this part of you even more. You are inspired to become a “Relational Leader” in the world by helping others with their challenges around love and relationship. There is a global movement to help people love better and you want to be a part of it.
Goal: Our goal is to supervise and train highly motivated individuals who want to be relationship coaches. At the end of 9 months, you will become a certified Level 1 Relationship Coach within the Relationship School® and you can begin taking clients immediately, work from anywhere in the world, and get paid well doing what you love.
Purpose/Context: So you can have awesome long-term relationships and teach others to do the same. So you can breakthrough any relational challenge and help others do the same. So you can model to people everywhere what it’s like to be a relational warrior. So you can help The School build an army of relational warriors who will infiltrate society and model to kids how to have amazing interpersonal and romantic relationships.
First payment is your non-refundable deposit and then you will set up a monthly payment plan.
Requirements to play: In order to qualify for this group, you must:
- Apply (see below).
- Be a natural born helper, a therapist, a coach, or be on your way to becoming one.
- If accepted, pay non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot (repeat: deposit is not refundable)
- Have “improving relationship skills” or “helping others” as one of your top 3 values in your life. That way, you won’t miss live calls, you will do the homework, etc. (if it’s not, either get it up there or be honest that now is not the right time for you).
- Make a 9-month “I will play full out” commitment.
- Be able to financially afford the training and not back out or break your signed agreement halfway through because you’re “having a hard time.”
- Make sure you understand our RCT refund policy (at the very bottom of this page).
Background expectation: That you will live the work in your own life.
What will be our structure?
- Finish DPIR and turn in all homework before the last day of RCT
- Complete all RCT classes live online (see schedule here)
- Practice coaching calls with classmates
- Coach 2 real clients, 6 sessions each
- Read the required books, do all homework, and participate in warrior exams