Relationship pain has a very clear purpose. If you are hip to it, you’ll thrive in relationships. If you are uneducated here, you’ll run away and play the victim. Direct and to the point, I suggest a very important daily practice for you to strengthen your mindset about long-term partnership. Pain hurts indeed. And, what if pain was your ally in disguise?
- Your only two choices you have about your relationship pain [4:30]
- What is one of the harshest versions of relational pain [6:00]
- The first thing to NOT do when in relationship pain. [11:00]
- The good news about pain and stress [15:45]
- What happens when you just bounce from relationship to relationship. [17:00]
- The link between your emotional pain and your numbing habits. [21:45]
- What makes someone really unattractive. [25:00]
Relationship Pain Daily Practice
I have two choices with my relationship pain:
1. Use it to make me weaker by whining, complaining, and blaming others (or myself).
2. Use it to make me stronger by seeing it as my ally to master the lesson it’s bringing me.
It’s 100% of the time up to me to choose.
- The Relationship School – Learn More
- The Class You Never Got in School – SC 54
- Monogamy & The Smart Couple – Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review