Why do so many men get jammed up when their female partner is emotional? It’s quite simple. For years I shut women down without even knowing I was doing it. Gulp. There’s another way fellahs.
Question: Why is emotional intensity so difficult for men to connect with, interact with or be with?
- Why is emotional intensity so difficult for some guys to deal with? [1:20]
- Why some men can’t handle being around women (and people) who are depressed or going through intense emotional experiences.[4:15]
- Action step: A constructive way to think and act when we ‘don’t like’ something about our partner. [5:50]
- 3 Advanced Techniques That Address Any Relationship Problem – January 11 at 12pm MT
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- Monogamy & The Smart Couple – Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review