These 3 elements are not only needs, but requirements to go the distance in a long-term relationship. Check them out, then evaluate if you have them or not. Then, take action.
A year ago my heart pulled me in a scary direction. I found myself struggling for courage to follow its guidance. Here is what it took to make the leap.
Is it common for married couples to stop having sex after many years of marriage? Hell yes! In my own marriage of 10 years, we’ve had short periods of no sex. Here’s why we and so many other couples might let their sex life drift…...
I recently started something new. I changed my career. I changed my life. I trained and studied for a year with Jayson Gaddis and became a Certified Relationship Coach. Now I am on a new path and I’m feeling really energized and exposed.
Feeling understood by your partner can be a tall order. Here is the one thing that matters even more to this woman
Every couple will make these relationship mistakes, at least early on. Then, the smart folks advance by doing this one simple move.
Do you know of a teen or young adult who wants to understand intimacy better? Find out if they qualify for free mentorship on intimate relationships.
One of my many relationship mentors is Stan Tatkin. I’ve learned loads from him and since my wife studies and trains with him, I get a steady dose of his teachings that continue to serve my relationship. Moreover, his work has greatly informed mine and has widened and...
There are 10 rules to dealing with conflict at home. You’ll want to review this before your next fight.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The #1 Reason Married Couples Stop Having Sex
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship
- The Painful Reality of Teenage Relationships and Sexuality