Is it common for married couples to stop having sex after many years of marriage? Hell yes! In my own marriage of 10 years, we’ve had short periods of no sex. Here’s why we and so many other couples might let their sex life drift…...
I recently started something new. I changed my career. I changed my life. I trained and studied for a year with Jayson Gaddis and became a Certified Relationship Coach. Now I am on a new path and I’m feeling really energized and exposed.
Feeling understood by your partner can be a tall order. Here is the one thing that matters even more to this woman
Every couple will make these relationship mistakes, at least early on. Then, the smart folks advance by doing this one simple move.
Do you know of a teen or young adult who wants to understand intimacy better? Find out if they qualify for free mentorship on intimate relationships.
There are 10 rules to dealing with conflict at home. You’ll want to review this before your next fight.
What if you could have saved yourself from a tremendous amount of pain and suffering in adolescence and beyond? This class probably would have changed the game for you.
Knowing which marriage you are in will help determine if you will succeed, frustrate, or fail. If you are a smart couple, the choice is obvious…
A successful marriage is built upon something very, very important. Make this a priority and your marriage will rock over time…
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship
- How I Watered Down My Marriage With Non-Violent Communication
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship