Today I felt the most shut down I’ve felt in months. I mean super shut down (due to a combination of factors and triggers). I’m mostly on the other side now, but I had to go work with myself in nature for a bit. Thank God I have incredible tools. *relief*. The feeling...
When trying to end a relationship, guys will often say something like, "You deserve better than me.” This pre-break up statement is a cop out. I know because I used to make it all the time. Men who say this have left a few things unexamined... First, you’re in her...
A brand new Harvard University study conducted for five years surveyed over 3,000 teens and young adults on the topic of romantic relationships and sexuality.
My voice was softer now…but my life felt watered down thanks to non-violent communication. Did I have to lose my inner beast to spare my husband?
If you are in a relationship where someone treats you like shit, it’s time to stop focusing on them and look in the mirror.
Do you have to sacrifice who you are to get or keep love? Hell no. But the fear of losing yourself in a relationship is very common and the good news is there’s another option and it’s right under your nose…
This post debunks one of the most common relationships myths that the new age movement perpetuates. If you think you have to be happy with yourself before you enter a relationship, you may never feel worthy of another person’s love, and you may actually be blocking that love in your life.
Knowing and expressing your needs to each other is a bottom line item for a successful relationship, and ultimately a way to make sure you’re on the same page. But, what if you have different needs in a relationship?
Be smart. And be with someone smart. Be a smart couple where you both know and own your issues and work on them in order to earn the fulfilling relationship you dream of.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- How to Repair After a Fight
- The Main Goal Of A High-Functioning Marriage
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship