Every couple will make these relationship mistakes, at least early on. Then, the smart folks advance by doing this one simple move.
Do you know of a teen or young adult who wants to understand intimacy better? Find out if they qualify for free mentorship on intimate relationships.
One of my many relationship mentors is Stan Tatkin. I’ve learned loads from him and since my wife studies and trains with him, I get a steady dose of his teachings that continue to serve my relationship. Moreover, his work has greatly informed mine and has widened and...
There are 10 rules to dealing with conflict at home. You’ll want to review this before your next fight.
What if you could have saved yourself from a tremendous amount of pain and suffering in adolescence and beyond? This class probably would have changed the game for you.
When I first read the article below, I cried. It’s an article by the former punk rocker turned influencer Henry Rollins about turning a trauma into a triumph, which is what my life is about. He writes about lifting weights, but “the iron,” as he calls it, is a...
Knowing which marriage you are in will help determine if you will succeed, frustrate, or fail. If you are a smart couple, the choice is obvious…
A successful marriage is built upon something very, very important. Make this a priority and your marriage will rock over time…
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- How to Repair After a Fight
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship