Explore the wilderness of Colorado with Jayson and Ellen in this upcoming episode. Their backpacking adventure takes an unexpected turn which leads to thought-provoking insights about human interactions, relationships, and the delicate balance between self-expression and consideration for others. Tune in to this discussion that will inspire you to reflect on your own interactions and the impact of your actions on those around you.
- 4:04 – The story of the misattuned camper
- 11:38 – How our behavior impacts others
- 17:32 – Why our relationship to others matters
- 20:34 – Standing for three
- 21:48 – Keeping each other in mind