The Relationship School Podcast
The Relationship School Podcast
Smart Couple Podcast
The Relationship School Podcast is for anyone who understands that without more learning and practice, you will not get far in your romantic relationships. Whether you want to learn how to better communicate with your partner, develop better control over your behavior, manage your moods and emotions, strengthen your social skills, or find more effective ways to manage your emotions, relationships with the right people can be a major step toward improving your life. At Relationship School, we love learning and love teaching. We want to help you and your partner have the best possible relationships.
If you’d like to learn more, check out our podcast: Relationship School Podcast
Your relationship on shaky ground? Learn the five signs of an insecure relationship and some steps you can take to build the secure relationship we all deserve.
In this episode, Jayson and Ellen speak with relationship mentors Gabrielle and Ted Usatynski about their spiritual journeys and how incorporating relational and scientific knowledge made each of them spiritually stronger than ever before.
In this unique episode, Jayson and high school student Evalyn Peacey exchange questions about small talk, screen time, online relationships and much more.
Author and researcher Warren Farrell unpacks his new book The Boy Crisis showing nothing predicts hardship in a boy’s life more than being ‘dad deprived’.
Saying sorry is the default, socially acceptable response to conflict but it’s also a cop-out. Learn to respond in a way that leads to REAL repair so the kids in your life learn to do the same.
Clinician and teacher, Stan Tatkin, explains what scientific research is telling us about pair bonding, adult attachment, and how to avoid triggering unwanted reactions.
In this episode, psychotherapist Terri Cole shares some creative (and funny) strategies for handling problematic family relationships.
THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! Are you ready for all the family time? Start preparing now and turn your annual holiday drama into time you really enjoy.
So you’re dealing with a breakup. In this episode, Jayson offers a guided meditation to help you work this heartache out of your system.
If your partner feels like a ‘ball and chain’, you’re doing something wrong. You can feel free to totally be yourself AND have an intimate partnership.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- The Neuroscience & Power of Safe Relationships – Stephen W. Porges – SC 116