Are you a “dad to be,” or are you already on the field but want to up your parenting game and become the kind of father and husband you always wanted to be (i.e., sincerely present and very engaged)?
Buckle up for a candid, special, extra-long episode geared explicitly for dads with advice on pre-birth, birth (how to support the process and show up), and post-birth (notes on sleep, sex, healthy brain development, postpartum, technological considerations, carrying your child) and more.
- Download this episode’s transcript here
- Sign up for updates here: 7207044852
- Personality Disorders with Judith Pearson – Part 2 (Ep 418)
- Personality Disorder with Carolyn Bankston – Part 1 (Ep 410)
- How to Get Your Kids and Teens To Do What You Want and Need to do Without Fear and Bribes (Ep. 409)
- Boundaries & Other Tips for Brand New Parents with Tina Payne Bryson
- Why Your Kids Need You to Be In Charge with Kim John Payne
- 4 Non-Negotiable Needs Required for a Secure Partnership