Did you know that, according to the American Psychological Association, nearly 25% of service members returning from Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom have reported symptoms of PTSD? And did you know that most veterans come home and their...
Hire a relationship coach
Have you ever felt rejected? Here are 2 steps to overcome rejection
The biggest mistakes make and biggest blocks people have in relationships. Which one are you making?
Today I felt the most shut down I’ve felt in months. I mean super shut down (due to a combination of factors and triggers). I’m mostly on the other side now, but I had to go work with myself in nature for a bit. Thank God I have incredible tools. *relief*. The feeling...
When trying to end a relationship, guys will often say something like, "You deserve better than me.” This pre-break up statement is a cop out. I know because I used to make it all the time. Men who say this have left a few things unexamined... First, you’re in her...
A brand new Harvard University study conducted for five years surveyed over 3,000 teens and young adults on the topic of romantic relationships and sexuality.
My voice was softer now…but my life felt watered down thanks to non-violent communication. Did I have to lose my inner beast to spare my husband?
If you are in a relationship where someone treats you like shit, it’s time to stop focusing on them and look in the mirror.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- How to Repair After a Fight
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps