This post debunks one of the most common relationships myths that the new age movement perpetuates. If you think you have to be happy with yourself before you enter a relationship, you may never feel worthy of another person’s love, and you may actually be blocking that love in your life.
Knowing and expressing your needs to each other is a bottom line item for a successful relationship, and ultimately a way to make sure you’re on the same page. But, what if you have different needs in a relationship?
Be smart. And be with someone smart. Be a smart couple where you both know and own your issues and work on them in order to earn the fulfilling relationship you dream of.
Tight on money this holiday season? This gift will cost you no money and only five minutes of your time to give. And, people want this more than a material gift anyway.
Instead of saying ‘you should’, I used these two words and it changed my life…
When it comes to feeling loved you might be speaking different languages. One of you values work while the other wants time together. Hmmm. How to deal? Read this.
Ever feel stuck in that old story about not feeling like you will ever find the one? Here’s a short 1 min video that might help you snap out of that mentality.
These 3 questions that Terri Cole came up with our awesome to get to what’s going on on your side of the relationship dynamic.
One woman wrestles with a common relationship question- Should I stay or should I go? In pain and washed-out by indecision, it was this one counter-intuitive move that had her find her path.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- How I Watered Down My Marriage With Non-Violent Communication
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship