Be smart. And be with someone smart. Be a smart couple where you both know and own your issues and work on them in order to earn the fulfilling relationship you dream of.
Tight on money this holiday season? This gift will cost you no money and only five minutes of your time to give. And, people want this more than a material gift anyway.
Instead of saying ‘you should’, I used these two words and it changed my life…
When it comes to feeling loved you might be speaking different languages. One of you values work while the other wants time together. Hmmm. How to deal? Read this.
Ever feel stuck in that old story about not feeling like you will ever find the one? Here’s a short 1 min video that might help you snap out of that mentality.
These 3 questions that Terri Cole came up with our awesome to get to what’s going on on your side of the relationship dynamic.
One woman wrestles with a common relationship question- Should I stay or should I go? In pain and washed-out by indecision, it was this one counter-intuitive move that had her find her path.
These 3 elements are not only needs, but requirements to go the distance in a long-term relationship. Check them out, then evaluate if you have them or not. Then, take action.
A year ago my heart pulled me in a scary direction. I found myself struggling for courage to follow its guidance. Here is what it took to make the leap.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship
- How I Watered Down My Marriage With Non-Violent Communication
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship