Codepedency: How to identify codependency and what to do next.
If you’re dealing with an emotionally unavailable partner, you’re not alone. Emotional unavailability is actually pretty common in relationships. But it’s something you can address in a healthy, positive and effective way. What’s an Emotionally Unavailable Partner? An...
10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
Did you know that, according to the American Psychological Association, nearly 25% of service members returning from Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom have reported symptoms of PTSD? And did you know that most veterans come home and their...
Hire a relationship coach
Have you ever felt rejected? Here are 2 steps to overcome rejection
The biggest mistakes make and biggest blocks people have in relationships. Which one are you making?
Today I felt the most shut down I’ve felt in months. I mean super shut down (due to a combination of factors and triggers). I’m mostly on the other side now, but I had to go work with myself in nature for a bit. Thank God I have incredible tools. *relief*. The feeling...
When trying to end a relationship, guys will often say something like, "You deserve better than me.” This pre-break up statement is a cop out. I know because I used to make it all the time. Men who say this have left a few things unexamined... First, you’re in her...
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- How to Repair After a Fight
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship