Depending on your situation, the pandemic and economic uncertainty can leave any “normal” person feeling out of control, overwhelmed, or afraid.
So, here is a great interview with my friend who is a skilled meditation instructor.
Cory walks you through a simple process you can do in 5-10 minutes that will help you calm down and regain control of your thinking and your emotions.
Please listen and/or forward to someone you know who is struggling.
- (3:20) Introduction Cory Muscara
- (15:50) Looking for answers in the wrong people
- (19:55) Core teachings at Cory’s retreats
- (23:05) Meditation practice to achieve an internal sense of safety in these difficult times
- (35:10) Reviewing the 5 steps to work on our fears and frustrations
- (39:15) How this meditation practices help you be more proactive with your situation
- (43:25) Self-acceptance vs. self-mastery
- (50:35) Explaining the concept of “Developing/cultivating a witness”
- (59:25) Final advice from Cory
- (1:03:30) Action Step