There are two kinds of expectations in a long-term relationship. Knowing the difference can help you sink or swim in your partnership. See if you can get honest about your expectations of yourself and your partner in this episode.
- The two kinds of expectations [5:45]
- Why laying a trip on someone doesn’t work in a partnership [9:30]
- Why trying to force someone to change never works. [11:45]
- Monogamy as an example of how to set an expectation. [13:45]
- Jayson’s challenge to the listener. [17:15]
This Week’s Listener Contest!
$100 Amazon Gift Certificate to one listener
- You must leave a genuine 5-star review on iTunes. Instructions here.
- Send us a screenshot of the review that clearly shows we know it’s from you.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Podcast Contest”
- First listener to email Jayson meeting the above conditions will be selected.
- July 13 Web Class – Get The Most Powerful Communication Tool To Create The Best Relationships | Part 1 |
- How To Clear A Resentment In Under 10 Minutes
- The Relationship School – Learn More
- The Class You Never Got in School – SC 54
- Monogamy & The Smart Couple – Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review