In this episode I unpack 3 really important steps to removing the drama from your relationships. Drama can be a time suck, an energy drain, and can hurt your relationship even more. So, check this short episode out and notice if you are perpetuating drama, or doing your best to end it.
- What does Jayson mean when he says drama? [2:00]
[bctt tweet=”If you want to end the drama, you need to face the drama.”]
- 3 main ingredients to ending the drama [4:40]
- Reframe it and see it as an opportunity rather than a problem [5:50]
- Say NO to drama, by saying YES to conflict [7:00]
- Learn the art and wisdom of understanding each other [13:50]
- What does it mean to validate someone else’s experience? [17:00]