IN THIS EPISODE, You will learn:
- how to keep a marriage alert, alive, and awake
- about the interplay of sex and emotional intimacy in a partnership
- creating simple positive changes in relationship through sex challenges
- how regular sex and strong physical connection benefit partnership
- how an “intimacy lifestyle” can create deeper connection
- what technique of initiation works best for your relationship
- how to regain the desire and dream conversation in a marriage
- how to recreate a habit of getting real with your partner
Tony & Alisa equip individuals struggling with a lack of time, communication or intimacy with specific tools and strategies to create the extraordinary relationships they desire.
As co-hosts of the #1 marriage podcast in iTunes, the ONE Extraordinary Marriage show, Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo speaks to a worldwide audience about sex, love & commitment, and challenges every listener to make their relationship a priority. As a couple whose marriage has dealt with the issues of pornography, financial crisis and child loss, Tony & Alisa speaks from the heart to those issues that impact relationships with a mixture of tough love and candor. They work with couples around the world, equipping them with the tools and strategies they need to create am extraordinary marriage.
For more information, visit and CONNECT with Tony and Alisa:
7 Days of Sex:
Our Six Questions: