A great 3-part question from Nathan from Oregon particularly pertaining to relationships as a young adult. He’s also wanting to find mature relationships and act more mature. Check it out.
Question – Part 1: How do you navigate technology in relationships? When is it connecting? When is it disconnecting? As phones and technological tools are becoming more necessities, how do we use them from a place of strength?
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Texting and Fighting (especially if it’s serious) [3:00]
- How to address ‘scary’ topics face-to-face – words to use and when to say them [5:00]
Question – Part 2: In an early stage of life, how do you determine what is really your authentic self and not just a reflection of external influences – anything from hormones to parents?
- What young people can do to discover who they are, what they want and what they value [7:00]
Question – Part 3: Could you offer any advice on how to form new relationships, or your first relationships, or how to identify people you want to bring in or keep in your life?
- A mindset shift that all young adults need to make (some never do) before they can find their path in life and work [10:00]
- How to become the kind of person who has high-quality, mature relationships [13:30]
- Roots Community
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- Monogamy & The Smart Couple – Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review
This is very helpful for me thanks for posting such a helpful article.