What if you could have saved yourself from a tremendous amount of pain and suffering in adolescence and beyond? This class probably would have changed the game for you.
When I first read the article below, I cried. It’s an article by the former punk rocker turned influencer Henry Rollins about turning a trauma into a triumph, which is what my life is about. He writes about lifting weights, but “the iron,” as he calls it, is a...
Knowing which marriage you are in will help determine if you will succeed, frustrate, or fail. If you are a smart couple, the choice is obvious…
A successful marriage is built upon something very, very important. Make this a priority and your marriage will rock over time…
Ever roll your eyes thinking your partner is overreacting about your tone of voice? Read this…
Here’s a very short video on how to create healthy expectations in a marriage. Not doing this bites you in the ass later.
If you have a stuck marriage, you might consider clearing the decks, creating a vision, and getting some marriage help.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- The #1 Reason Married Couples Stop Having Sex
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship