One of my many relationship mentors is Stan Tatkin. I’ve learned loads from him and since my wife studies and trains with him, I get a steady dose of his teachings that continue to serve my relationship. Moreover, his work has greatly informed mine and has widened and...
There are 10 rules to dealing with conflict at home. You’ll want to review this before your next fight.
What if you could have saved yourself from a tremendous amount of pain and suffering in adolescence and beyond? This class probably would have changed the game for you.
When I first read the article below, I cried. It’s an article by the former punk rocker turned influencer Henry Rollins about turning a trauma into a triumph, which is what my life is about. He writes about lifting weights, but “the iron,” as he calls it, is a...
Knowing which marriage you are in will help determine if you will succeed, frustrate, or fail. If you are a smart couple, the choice is obvious…
A successful marriage is built upon something very, very important. Make this a priority and your marriage will rock over time…
Ever roll your eyes thinking your partner is overreacting about your tone of voice? Read this…
Here’s a very short video on how to create healthy expectations in a marriage. Not doing this bites you in the ass later.
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- The #1 Reason Married Couples Stop Having Sex
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship