I recently started something new. I changed my career. I changed my life. I trained and studied for a year with Jayson Gaddis and became a Certified Relationship Coach. Now I am on a new path and I’m feeling really energized and exposed.
Feeling understood by your partner can be a tall order. Here is the one thing that matters even more to this woman
Every couple will make these relationship mistakes, at least early on. Then, the smart folks advance by doing this one simple move.
Do you know of a teen or young adult who wants to understand intimacy better? Find out if they qualify for free mentorship on intimate relationships.
One of my many relationship mentors is Stan Tatkin. I’ve learned loads from him and since my wife studies and trains with him, I get a steady dose of his teachings that continue to serve my relationship. Moreover, his work has greatly informed mine and has widened and...
There are 10 rules to dealing with conflict at home. You’ll want to review this before your next fight.
What if you could have saved yourself from a tremendous amount of pain and suffering in adolescence and beyond? This class probably would have changed the game for you.
When I first read the article below, I cried. It’s an article by the former punk rocker turned influencer Henry Rollins about turning a trauma into a triumph, which is what my life is about. He writes about lifting weights, but “the iron,” as he calls it, is a...
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- How to Overcome Rejection in 2 Steps
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The Main Goal Of A High-Functioning Marriage
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- 15 Most Common Blocks to Getting What You Want In A Relationship