When it comes to feeling loved you might be speaking different languages. One of you values work while the other wants time together. Hmmm. How to deal? Read this.
Ever feel stuck in that old story about not feeling like you will ever find the one? Here’s a short 1 min video that might help you snap out of that mentality.
These 3 questions that Terri Cole came up with our awesome to get to what’s going on on your side of the relationship dynamic.
One woman wrestles with a common relationship question- Should I stay or should I go? In pain and washed-out by indecision, it was this one counter-intuitive move that had her find her path.
These 3 elements are not only needs, but requirements to go the distance in a long-term relationship. Check them out, then evaluate if you have them or not. Then, take action.
A year ago my heart pulled me in a scary direction. I found myself struggling for courage to follow its guidance. Here is what it took to make the leap.
Is it common for married couples to stop having sex after many years of marriage? Hell yes! In my own marriage of 10 years, we’ve had short periods of no sex. Here’s why we and so many other couples might let their sex life drift…...
I recently started something new. I changed my career. I changed my life. I trained and studied for a year with Jayson Gaddis and became a Certified Relationship Coach. Now I am on a new path and I’m feeling really energized and exposed.
Feeling understood by your partner can be a tall order. Here is the one thing that matters even more to this woman
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- How to Repair After a Fight
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- The Main Goal Of A High-Functioning Marriage