Recently, I had the opportunity to answer a group of high school students' questions about love and relationships. One important question was “How do I know when I’m ready for sex?” In the short video below, I dive into some important indicators to answer the...
My partner and I celebrated our two-year anniversary together as a couple at the end of last month. We had a casual dinner at a restaurant in our neighborhood. Halfway through the evening we shared our appreciation for each other with a toast and had a moment of...
Codepedency: How to identify codependency and what to do next.
If you’re dealing with an emotionally unavailable partner, you’re not alone. Emotional unavailability is actually pretty common in relationships. But it’s something you can address in a healthy, positive and effective way. What’s an Emotionally Unavailable Partner? An...
10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
Did you know that, according to the American Psychological Association, nearly 25% of service members returning from Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom have reported symptoms of PTSD? And did you know that most veterans come home and their...
Hire a relationship coach
Have you ever felt rejected? Here are 2 steps to overcome rejection
The biggest mistakes make and biggest blocks people have in relationships. Which one are you making?
Recent Popular Blog Posts
- How to Deal with an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- Why We Allow Ourselves To Be Treated Like Shit
- 10 things to Try Before Ending Your Relationship
- How to Repair After a Fight
- The Main Goal Of A High-Functioning Marriage
- Different Needs In A Relationship
- Lame Advice: Be Happy With Yourself First, Before A Relationship
- The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes And What To Do Instead
- The 3 Things Everyone Wants & Needs In A Partnership
- The Fear of Losing Yourself in a Relationship