If you are feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed, this is a must listen. It might have been one of the best parenting interviews I’ve done.
My guest Tina Bryson shares 2 things that create stress in kids right now then she covers 3-4 things that relieve stress and anxiety.
This one is very good. Even if you’re not a parent, you were a kid a while back and this will help you see what’s possible.
- 5:15 Introduction Dr. Tina Bryson
- 9:40 The importance of self-awareness for parents
- 17:45 Two things that create stress for kids at home
- 22:40 How to relieve stress
- 32:00 The “name it to tame it” strategy and how it helps decrease reactivity in the nervous system
- 37:35 How to provide children a safe and secure place at home
- 52:00 How parents can help children make better decisions for themselves
- 1:04:10 Action step