This couple learned how to get stronger through postpartum depression and conflict. Listen how they navigated a big personal crisis and how they helped each other get through it.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Denise & TJ’s story [11:00]
- Experiencing spirituality through your partner [13:00]
- What happens when both partners in a relationship tend to ‘take charge’? [18:00]
- Challenges that come up when you move in together [20:00]
- Dealing with constant conflict with no resolution [24:00]
- Dropping the story of ‘I don’t need anyone else’ and finding value in relationship [33:00]
- How to use experience to be more resourced each time you’re in conflict with your partner [37:00]
- How exploring plant medicines helped Denise & TJ on their journey [38:00]
- 1 lesson Denise & TJ learnt through The Relationship School ® that impacted them the most [45:00]
- How to use conflict to understand your partner better [50:00]
Win a free Relationships School ® Shirt and (almost) free ticket to the Relationship School® Live Weekend by answering this question:
Q) I’m in a relationship with you, I say to you: ‘Honey, you always treat me like shit.’
What is your response that has me relax, gets me off your back, and has us work through this intelligently?
- Get your conflict scorecard
- Embracing Conflict: Live Weekend Intensive
- Roots Community
- The Relationship School®
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- How to Leave A Podcast Review
TJ and Denise Semanchin have been married almost 14 years and have two children, ages 10 and 7. They live in Viroqua, WI where TJ owns a coffee roastery along with a couple of cafes. Denise recently completed the 9-month DPIR training at The Relationship School and will soon be starting her 9-month Relationship Coach Level 1 training. They are living proof that these tools combined with a commitment to personal growth really do work!