I understand that men generally will put career and providing at the top of their priority list, while relationships might hover near the bottom. Relationship is a top priority for me, so how do I get to the place where i’m ok with not being at the top of the list for my guy?
How do I not take it personally? Do I need to be looking for someone who’ll put our relationship at the top of their list and make me a priority – or is that a childhood fantasy?
– Vanessa from Santa Monica
- Vanessa’s question [1:00]
- Understanding what it takes for a fulfilling relationship [2:00]
- When two people in a relationship have different values [3:00]
- How you can express your hurt to your partner without getting ‘blamey’ [4:00]
- Should you learn to be okay with not being a priority to your partner? [5:00]