Have you ever tried to control your thoughts to no avail?
Do you have a critical voice judging you from the inside?
If so, I have great news. I interviewed the founder of ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy) and he has a powerful method (and story) about how to change your mind. Listen now.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- (5:45) Introduction Steven Hayes
- (15:05) How to correct the course of people’s lives in a positive way
- (24:00) How to transcend the victim mentality
- (32:35) Learning to love yourself by yourself and with help of others
- (39:20) Acceptance and commitment therapy
- (45:10) Why challenge is beneficial in our lives
- (51:00) Working on your blind spots
- (1:01:15) First steps to start working on yourself
- (1:06:00) https://stevenchayes.com/
- (1:06:40) https://contextualscience.org/civicrm/profile?gid=17&reset=1&force=1
- (1:09:40) Action step
- Apply for our 9 month training (DPIR)