I received enough requests that it was time to do an interview on co-parenting and blended families. This is a great primer for you if you are in this situation.
The couple I interview has lived the experience. One is divorced. One is a spouse of a deceased partner. They blended their families together and it went super well! Their story is inspiring. Listen now!
Here are a few of the highlights:
- (4:30) Introduction Tammy and Jay
- (8:00) How does a couple know when to merge their families
- (11:10) How to tell your kids if you want to merge families with someone
- (19:55) How to deal with conflicts with your co-parent
- (32:50) Last words about co-parenting
- (39:10) https://coparentinginternational.com/
- (39:20) http://modernfamilydynamics.com/
- (39:35) https://thestepmomconnection.com/
- (40:50) Action Step
- Apply for our 9 month training (DPIR)