Here at The Relationship School®, we focus on the long-term relationship game.
But what if you’re ready for a relationship but can’t find one?
This week, I invited Marni Battista to help shed some light on how single women can break out of their comfort zones, start dating and find a quality guy (without repeating the same patterns over and over again).
Make sure to listen for her advice on how to get past the last 10% of unconscious patterns that keep most single women stuck in their comfort zone.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- How Marni became a dating coach [9:00]
- Learning from mistakes and ‘bad dates’ [15:00]
- How people get stuck in blame and attract bad dates [16:00]
- How dating can reveal where you have unfinished self-work [24:00]
- What Marni calls the ‘love shield’ and how it can keep you stuck [26:00]
- The danger of quick-fix dating solutions [32:00]
- Baby-steps for women who need to leave a bad relationship [44:00]
- Does it matter how you date in the modern world? [36:00]
- The trap of binge-dating and burning out [38:00]
- The most common mistake people make in their dating profiles [40:00]
- Should you tell your date your non-negotiables on the first date? [43:00]
- Advice for singles who are dating [45:00]
- Book: Dating With Dignity
- Marni’s website
- Roots Community
- The Relationship School®
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- How to Leave A Podcast Review