I keep running away from relationships with the opposite sex when they start to get close or use the ‘L word’, basically because I think I’m not good enough for them or they’d end up leaving me. I also find it difficult to initiate talks with other people – what do I do?
- This episode’s question [1:00]
- The irony in running away because you’re scared of being left [2:00]
- Fear of being alone is human. Here’s how you can use it to build intimacy [3:00]
- Working on your triggers around abandonment [4:00]
- Owning your fear [6:00]
- Dealing with self-worth issues [8:00]