There’s a little known hack out there in the personal growth world about changing patterns, beliefs, and thoughts. Tony Robbins’ entire approach is based on it.
It’s called NLP.
I’ve never formally studied it. Which is why I had my friend Matt Brauning on the podcast to discuss how to change your relationship patterns.
Check it out.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- (2:40) Introduction Matt Brauning
- (12:45) How “choice” works in our life
- (16:20) How NLP can help you change your beliefs
- (23:50) Your struggles can also be your strengths
- (27:10) Changing problematic patterns
- (34:30) Dealing with fear in our relationships
- (44:30) Facing fears of public speaking with NLP
- (58:40) Final advice
- (1:03:30) Action Step
- Matt Brauning’s Website
- Matt Brauning on Facebook
- Matt Brauning on Instagram
- Deep Psychology of Intimate Relationships (DPIR) Professional Certification Program