Maureen writes “I’ve really lost interest in your work since you said on your webinar that if you get cheated on it’s your fault.” Thanks Maureen for prompting this episode because so many people get “fault” confused with “responsibility.” This episode sets it straight. I clear up what it means to choose to be a victim and to choose to be empowered. Even when someone does something “to you.” After you listen, please share your feedback in The Smart Couple Facebook Group.
Also check out the blog post on the same subject here.
- Why people love and hate meditation. [3:30]
- The difference between fault and responsibility. [6:15]
- The best way to get back into the driver’s seat of your own empowerment. [9:30]
- How to not get cheated on again. [10:15]
- The difference between the victim and the empowered person. [12:00]
- Jayson’s challenge for the listener. [19:30]
- Jayson’s Public Talk at Shine in Boulder, CO – September 8
- Roots Community Application
- Deep Psychology of Intimate Relationships – Live Weekend in Boulder
- Monogamy & The Smart Couple – Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review