There’s no question cheating hurts like hell. Of course. It feels like such a mean thing to do to someone. You obviously ask “Why?” Or “How could you?” While understanding why is important, what eventually becomes more important is recovering and getting over the cheating. Here are a few tips on how to get over cheating.
Question: Once someone cheats on you should you walk away completely and let go, or do you think going through something like this could strengthen a relationship and create a deeper bond? Not sure where to draw the boundaries. When I found out about the cheating, I spent 3 hours trying to understand why. Am I being too understanding? I’d like to know what your thoughts are when it comes to getting back together with someone that cheated on you. Any advice?
- Spending $20 Billion on ‘love’ [3:00]
- What happens when it’s high stakes and you’re married with kids? [8:00]
- The surprising benefits to being cheated-on [9:00]
- How to re-establish trust after a boundary breach [12:00]
- Finding the opportunity in the crisis [14:00]
- Episode 37 – 28 Years Strong Even After Affairs
- Roots Community
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- Monogamy & The Smart Couple – Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review